I called the Tallmadge, OH police department for help when I was attacked in my home by my wife's 21 year old son.Not my son.

I protected myself and got out of the house to call the police. When they passed my house 3 times I finally stood in the road to wave them down. 3 patrol suv's show up. The officer in charge was a woman named Hurley.

She gets out of her vehicle and walks right past me. Would not listen to a word I said. Long story short...I call for help and I get arrested. Never got to say a word.

I know there will be people out there that will say "there are always two sides to a story". That's true, but what I just wrote is the truth. Her son came at me while I was sitting on the couch. I protect myself and got out of the house.

By the way, I'm 50 yrs old. He's 21. There is a lot more to the story but I mostly wanted to say that officer Hurley is very incompetent. The Mayor of Tallmadge is beyond incompetent.

I will be seeking an attorney for damages and mental anguish. If I told you how much rhis injustice cost me to defend myself you wouldn't believe me. Here are pictures of her 21 yr old son crying like a baby.

The crying stopped once he realized he wasn't going to jail...I was.I forgot to mention our city prosecutor, Megan Raber, that pushed me when I tried to go in to see the mayor.

This person wrote the review about Tallmadge Police Department and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tallmadge Police Department to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tallmadge Police Department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tallmadge Police Department?

Comments